- The ALTITUDE Vertical Lift chair is designed to accommodate varying user and facility requirements for enhanced comfort and efficient care provision.
- Integrated power source allows full chair functionality throughout the care environment for all-day independence.
- Intuitive control: Large backlit buttons make operation a simple process and enhance user independence.
- Comfort and pressure relief: Multi-stretch vapour permeable seat and backrest.
- The outer chair surface is upholstered in medical-grade vinyl for longevity and infection control.
- Assisted transfer functionality: Vertical lift and removable armrests facilitates safe sit-to-stand and lateral transfers, simplifying patient handling.
- Optional oncology armrests (CHP227710) wide forearm support enhance patient comfort and assists with effective administration of treatment such as blood transfusions.
- Optional arm rest table (CHP227720) allows for placement of personal items or medical instruments during treatment.
- 1 Year
Code Display Name Total Width Total Height Safe Working Load Seat Depth Seat Width Seat To Floor Height Seat To Footrest Backrest Height CHP227700 Aspire ALTITUDE Vertical Lift Chair 710 mm 1200 - 1340 mm 150 kg 520 mm 510 mm 560 - 700 mm 560 - 700 mm 710 mm CHP227710 ALTITUDE Chair Oncology Armrests - - - - - - - - CHP227720 ALTITUDE Chair Armrest Table - - - - - - - -
- Brochures & Related Documents